Is there a FAQ or help info for the forum?

cricket1001

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I’m struggling to get results from searches. Then I thought i’d do a survey question. But i can’t find where or how to post a survey? I can only find how to do a post that is connected to a subtopic. How do I add a new topic because there isn’t a topic or subtopic that concerns what i’m looking for which is labeling and organization of photos and videos.

Sent from my iPhone using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

You can include a poll in your thread, it should be at the bottom of the page when you hit the post new thread button. You just need to put it in the topic you think suits it best, I'm sure the mods will move it if the think there's somewhere more appropriate

I’m struggling to get results from searches.
Yes, I understand your frustration.

This site seems to work best using fewer key words per search, and many searches.

Also, since there is an option to show threads, I usually choose that, and scan down each thread to catch relevancy and clues to other key words.

Another method is the one you have already used, that is; post a thread to ask a question. Be sure to include your question in the title. You have already done this, but it may help anyone else reading this. There are some very knowledgeable old-timers on this site who are happy to help. Please post each question in the most relevant forum.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back