What's new

Is there a name for this?

e.rose

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jan 27, 2011
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
1,985
Location
Nashville, Tn
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Does it even exist? Haha...Alright, I have a 430EX II and flash triggers (that I bought a while before I had this flash) that connect to a flash via miniphone or PC chord.The problem with that is that my 430ex doesn't have a port for either jack... So I tried searching for a PC to hotshoe adapter, so that I could plug the trigger into the adapter and then sit the flash on the hotshoe of the adapter...The problem? I'm finding PC to hotshoe adapters, but the shoe isn't actually HOT. The hotshoe is on the under side of the adapter... To sit on your camera, but on top It's a coldshoe... That doesn't help me.Does anyone know what I could search for in order to find an adapter for a FLASH and not just the camera? Maybe I'm searchig for the right thing, but the exact use I need it for isn't as common, so I'm having trouble finding it... Or maybe I'm way offbase. I dunno, haha. Any guidance would be appreciated though! :sillysmi:
 
Wtf? Where did my paragraphs go?! >_< sorry guys, I'm on my phone. It must hate me.
 
This is what comes to mind when you ask for a PC -> Hotshoe adaptor. Is this what you're after? I got a little confused reading your OP
 
Wtf? Where did my paragraphs go?! >_< sorry guys, I'm on my phone. It must hate me.

I used to have that problem from my iPhone/Pad, until I changed the setting under "General Settings/Miscellaneous/Standard Editor - Extra formatting controls, changing it from the Enhanced Interface.
 
tirediron said:
This is what comes to mind when you ask for a PC -> Hotshoe adaptor. Is this what you're after? I got a little confused reading your OP

Possibly... Except I don't need to connect to a camera... I just need to connect to a flash trigger receiver via PC cord. Do you think that would do it? Rather than mounting that to my camera, could I mount that to a light stand with a flash mounted on the hotshoe and plug it into the receiver via PC cord?
Bitter Jeweler said:
I used to have that problem from my iPhone/Pad, until I changed the setting under "General Settings/Miscellaneous/Standard Editor - Extra formatting controls, changing it from the Enhanced Interface.

Is that using the app or using the regular forum in safari?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom