Is There Any Reason To Consider Selling RAW Files to Clients?

$10,000 for non commercial RAW files (this is unedited, additional cost for editing)
$100,000 for Commercial RAW files (this is unedited, additional cost for editing)

You get all RAW files associated with said shoot.

$10,000 for non commercial RAW files (this is unedited, additional cost for editing)
$100,000 for Commercial RAW files (this is unedited, additional cost for editing)

How are you selling edited RAW files?

Are you sending your clients the actual Lightroom Catalogue with the .xmp files??

Sheesh...that's a LOT of money to keep your personal name off the photos. One could specialize in that kinda market (not that it is something I am remotely interested in)

Are you sending your clients the actual Lightroom Catalogue with the .xmp files??

I'm not, I just make the prices stupid high so most people will leave me alone...but I will entertain serious offers.

I'm not, I just make the prices stupid high so most people will leave me alone...but I will entertain serious offers.

Let me rephrase... HOW would you sell someone *edited* RAW files???? :scratch:

RAW files are unedited negatives as you know. For an additional charge, I would send them an edited set of files: RAW + Jpegs.

RAW files are unedited negatives as you know. For an additional charge, I would send them an edited set of files: RAW + Jpegs.

Okay, see that makes a hell of a lot more sense.

All you said initially was "edited", which made it sound like you were trying to send them "edited RAW files"... which meant you didn't know what a RAW file really was. :lol:

But now that you have clarified... s'all good. :lmao: :sexywink:

Okay, see that makes a hell of a lot more sense.

All you said initially was "edited", which made it sound like you were trying to send them "edited RAW files"... which meant you didn't know what a RAW file really was. :lol:

But now that you have clarified... s'all good. :lmao: :sexywink:

Thats why I placed edited in parentheses () Oh well, glad it's all straightened out...although if they pay me enough, I'll call them Edited RAW files :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back