is this a good camera?

sleepwalker

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
[h=1]Fujifilm FinePix F505 16 MP CMOS Sensor and 15x Optical Zoom Digital Camera with 4 GB Class 10 SD Memory Card (Black)[/h]
List Price:$399.95
Price:$149.00 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping. Details
Deal Price:
You Save:$250.95 (63%)

it does shoot in RAW its sold by Amazon
the price is very good for me
i would like to know what you think about it
would you buy it?
the link to it

Amazon.com: Fujifilm FinePix F505 16 MP CMOS Sensor and 15x Optical Zoom Digital Camera with 4 GB Class 10 SD Memory Card (Black): Camera & Photo#

thank you all very much :)

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
What do you want it for? What do you intend to shoot? Its probably fine for a point and shoot.

What do you want it for? What do you intend to shoot? Its probably fine for a point and shoot.

i want to do B&W and for right now i take pictures of whatever strikes my fancy
thank you for your imput :)

As long as you are outdoors in good daylight you should be fine. Anything else, well, no.

save your money and use your smart phone

save your money and use your smart phone

Oh,come on now 2Wheek...it's a better camera than that! I looked on-line and found its specifications at dPeview...it has a HUGE zoom range, built-in image stabilization, mpeg4 movie capture, and so on. It has a much more powerful, longer zoom than *most* compact point and shoot cameras, 7 white balance presets, etc. For $149, it looks like a pretty decent small camera for outdoor use.

I JUST found this 26 minute video from the Fuji Guys, on the F550 camera, which is the top-of-the-line model in that body style. They might well have other videos, dedicated to the 505...I have not really looked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why are you using Comic Sans INTENTIONALLY in your posts? You realize it's literally the worst font ever created, right? If you are using it sparingly for the lulz it's one thing, but if it's for serious then I am really confused.

To answer your question as to if this is a 'good camera..." By my standards, no. By your standards, possibly.

I would not consider it "good" but for the price, it might be a good starting point.

ok the majority says no ...ok what camera is a good one to start with? the rebel?
remember i dont really know anything about what a good digital camera is suppossed to be like
so any advice will be appreciated...it dosent have to be the latest and greatest either
thanks everyone for your help :)

ok the majority says no ...ok what camera is a good one to start with? the rebel?
remember i dont really know anything about what a good digital camera is suppossed to be like
so any advice will be appreciated...it dosent have to be the latest and greatest either
thanks everyone for your help :)

I suggest the camera that makes you not change your font face to comic sans and then also change the font size to something larger than default.

hmmmmm........i happen to like this font and at this size its easier to read

I like the font too. It's helping me put off getting new glasses for another couple of months. ;)

I actually think this camera would be a good choice for a starter popint and shoot. It's got plenty of features to learn with and you are not sinking a whole lot of money into the pit we call DSLR cameras. It's also a good size and that means you are more likely to carry it with you which means taking more pictures. I say get one and use it until you outgrow it and have learned more of what you would want to spend more money on. Heck, it's only $149... that's like two tanks of gas in the Buick.

[h=1]Canon EOS Rebel T3 12.2 MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera and DIGIC 4 Imaging (Body)[/h]by Canon
5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews) | Like 1332047939 false 1 5 5 4 (5)

In Stock.

i found this one the reviews are good ...what you all think?
i really aprecieate any and all feedback :)
List Price:$499.99
Price:$378.00
Deal Price:
You Save:$121.99 (24%)
[TD]o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o

[/TD]

Last edited by a moderator:
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back