is this a good camera?

Canon lenses made before 1987--meaning the MANUAL FOCUS Canon lenses are basically, almost useless with adapters, on modern Canon bodies. I know--I am a sort of adapter afficionado...Canon's manual focusing lenses for the old camera (AE-1,A1,FTb,F-1,AE-1 Program, T50,T70,T90, etc,etc) are basically, as I said, "almost useless" with adapters...

I would hate to see the OP think that his old lenses were actually worth being considered as some sort of useful commodity with his upcoming new camera. If it has truly been "over 30 years", then that means all the lenses would be MANUAL focus, and of the old, pre-EOS mount style.

Why do you have to act like such a jerk?

For the same reason that you have to make 3+ exposures of every image you take to process it as an HDR... Even if it's unnecessary.

Think about it... It's true.

its a canon AE-1 ...maybe it will be worth something in a 100 years :)
ive decided to go with the T3...i really apreciated everyone who gave input
on this matter....is it true what they say about riding a bicycle?
this forum what ive experienced so far is a very good forum thanks

well after much soul searching and trembling hands i finally pushed the
"place order" button HA! :)

Last edited:
Why do you have to act like such a jerk?

For the same reason that you have to make 3+ exposures of every image you take to process it as an HDR... Even if it's unnecessary.

Think about it... It's true.

NO its not true, one way is a shooting method that does not effect anyone and pushes beliefs, the other is acting like a troll or internet thug..

Most reactions

Back