Is this a new trend?

LTK7

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Please do not post images to which you do not hold rights. You may post a link.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been seeing same effect on photos that is being used by Instagram users. Can someone help me out and walk me through how they get this white/grey background look too them. Thank you

I have been seeing same effect on photos that is being used by Instagram users. Can someone help me out and walk me through how they get this white/grey background look too them. Thank you

so these aren't your photos?

I hope for him/her, otherwise he/she's gonna have a baaaaaaad time.

To answer your question, I am not using instagram so if it is done in-app I wouldn't be able to help you.

Otherwise, in photoshop, (dumbed down) it is a simple matter of isolating the background from the subject, selecting it and lowering saturation.

However, if that is a new trend, it is terrible.

When I saw this post, I wondered how long it would be before the pics were pulled. I was surprised that it took overnight! I gave this post of yours a 'funny' just because I thought it amusing how well you reacted to yet another person in the long,long,long,long,long,long line of peeps who posts somebody else's image and asks, "How do I do this?"

oh people.

get off your copyright high horse. i'm not saying this should be allowed, but seriously. do you REALLY care, or is this some kind of moral superiority thing.

I don't go to church for a reason you know. I have no intention of join the cult of CFR 37.

this post is copyrighted, please do not quote it.

oh people.

get off your copyright high horse. i'm not saying this should be allowed, but seriously. do you REALLY care, or is this some kind of moral superiority thing.

I don't go to church for a reason you know. I have no intention of join the cult of CFR 37.

Time to get off your high jack-donkey and roll with the funny punches, dude! Ohhh, and this post is copyrighted--please do not quote it! Oh, and sorry they wouldn't let you join the cult...maybe the next cult will like you enough to let you join? We can always hope. We're praying for you.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back