What's new

Is this anything?

EscapeTurn

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 30, 2005
Messages
85
Reaction score
9
Location
Mid South
I was taking some snapshots of my dogs today and got one of Echo's eye that I liked. So I cropped it and toyed with it in photoshop. Here's my final product...

eye03.jpg


I think the quality could be a bit better.

Also, is it weird that I've had my camera for a little over a year and I've already taken 5,500 photos?
 
EscapeTurn said:
I think the quality could be a bit better.

With a crop on the eye alone out of a photo that otherwise showed Echo's entire face (maybe even more?) it could not be better, I think. Now it is on the brink of looking oversharpened, but I like the idea as such. His world mirrored in his eye.

EscapeTurn said:
Also, is it weird that I've had my camera for a little over a year and I've already taken 5,500 photos?

No.
Not weird at all.
Normal.
Isn't it???
I've had my little digital camera since February, once accidentally re-set the picture counter and am now again at photo 4581. And take photos with the 35mm Canon, too, provided it is not in "camera hospital", where it was from July till the end of September.
 
Thanks for the response. This is before I sharpened it, only adjusted the layers.

eye02.jpg


Should I have left it at that?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom