Is this legit?

Dunno but........

If it sounds too good to be true..........

Not sure. Some of these "deals" package a bunch of other crap.

Watch for comments on FB from people who have bought it. Ask them questions.

What always amazes me is that you are charged shipping for a download.

Try to get something in writing about not being required to purchase the upgrades when they come out.

I've googled "Software Warehouse" and I couldn't find a definite answer.

Looks like a scam.

They have a Gmail email address listed to get in touch with them, the website has template language they didn’t change, and the prices are way too low.

Did a quick web search for them and others have stated it’s likely a scam.

Not legit. CC stands for Creative Cloud and is the subscription version of photoshop

"Adobe introduced CC versions which are available with a monthly and yearly subscription with frequent updates available without paying any extra cost."

Not legit. CC stands for Creative Cloud and is the subscription version of photoshop

"Adobe introduced CC versions which are available with a monthly and yearly subscription with frequent updates available without paying any extra cost."
Thank you

Never buy anything off Facebook

Yep that's a scam. Since Adobe went with their subscription service they've stopped making stand alone versions. You can't buy them at all now so if you want the latest you are buying a subscription direct from Adobe - they do do a neat and affordable photoshop and lightroom bundle deal aimed at photographers.

Be careful with comments on facebook; many a scammer will have multiple ghost accounts that they use to give their own ads lots of likes and also say "hey I got it its great" type posts. Heck there are services where you pay X amount and you get X amount of likes.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back