Is this ok??

TamiAz

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took this picture of my daughter and her closest eye to the camera is in focus and the other is oof. With her head turned like that, is it possible to get both eyes in focus???

6692784925_088b8aa966_b.jpg

umm change your DoF to a "deeper" one however that may be (f stops?)

ummmm...Thank you!

ummmm...Thank you!

sorry im bored and commenting on lots of threads that i probably shouldnt... though i do know how to fix it i just cant explain it... =/ let me get my photography book out to get the terminology correct...

there we go!! aperture! that was the word i was trying to use!! haha

ummmm...Thank you!

sorry im bored and commenting on lots of threads that i probably shouldnt... though i do know how to fix it i just cant explain it... =/ let me get my photography book out to get the terminology correct...

No problem..I was just being a smartarse!! :)

Tami, what was your aperture on this one?

It was 2.8. It was getting dark and I didn't want to increase my iso, which was at 400. Would it have been better to increase my iso and use a deeper dof?

ok you would need a smaller aperture... and then you want your AF(if you use it) to be set to multi AF instead of single AF... that should fix it...

You probably have your aperture at 1.8/f Close your aperture down to around 3.2-4/f and see how that goes, adjusting your shutter speed to compensate of course.

I can guarantee it was NOT at 1.8. I refuse to go down any further than 2.8!! :lol:

If you don't want to raise your ISO, I'd definitely try slowing the shutter speed a bit. As long as it's not insanely slow, you should be fine. :)

Most reactions

Back