What's new

is this ok?

and the idea of the bubble bursting when it hits one of the spikes really creates tension

My first thought as well.
It sort of plays like a mini movie in my head with the bubble slowly floating towards the plant and then POP!!

As for the background problem.. I can't see this either. But I'm not surprised as I've never done anything to my monitor since the day I got it.

This is such a creative and unique picture. For that reason I'd give it two thumbs up.
 
Thank you Traveler! This is one nifty trick :-)) I used it and I'll upload a corrected version :-)
 
so here's the corrected version.. I hope it's ok now :-))

Thank you all so much for the input and help!

cactusbloos_4.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom