Is this photo real

uhmmm.......i dont get it. I didnt mis the point, cause there wasnt one in the first place. I think. If there really was a point, yeah then i missed it too.

OK Matrion, I'll take your bait:

- WHICH boy is wearing a wig? WHERE is he?
- The light on the top of the school is on a thin spindall, so it looks as if it's floating. If you look again you can see it, right in the middle of the stand to the middle of the light! It's almost invisible, but this is a regular natural illusion when something is against a white sky.
- WHERE is the 'dude' with the spliced foot?
- WHERE is the girl with the black body? I can see several girls in black tops, none look burnt.
- WHERE is the 'dude' with a beard? They all look clean shaven to me.
- I can't even see the fake girl 'in the middle'

How about you edit the picture with arrows or circles to show where these things are?

Finally, if none of these people are together how can they be interacting with each other and their surroundings? Enlighten me?

So what if it is fake? How does that matter to you and us?
Sorry, but I'm missing the point as well! :)

I just spent a few minutes of my life reading this garbage.

To add insult to injury I then spent a few more examining a fake/not fake/possibly fake/nobody cares if its fake/ picture.

Really, someone should be punished! :lol:

I see the "spliced" foot you're talking about in the picture but it's actually a type of basketball shoe, I think by Reebok, that has a line in the middle of the tread of the shoe for some reason but it looks like a splice line I think...

That being said, I still don't get the point.

hobbes28 said:
I see the "spliced" foot you're talking about in the picture but it's actually a type of basketball shoe, I think by Reebok, that has a line in the middle of the tread of the shoe for some reason but it looks like a splice line I think...

That being said, I still don't get the point.
The photo... was folded... and that was the original line.... you can follow it up the whole photo.

I usually get this kind of stuff.... but this is going way over my head(or UNDER)

I think that he just wants to see if we can spot a fake photo or not. btw, Matrion. If you know it's a fake... provide us with an original photo, there is always an original photo.

Your right I was seeing if you could spot a fake. Apparently its much harder then I thought. Well I uploaded a higher resolution picture under the new site it should give you more details to see. I am editing the original post with the new website address so there will be no more problems in that area. I wish I had the original though. But sadly I don’t. I do know it was taken from multiple pictures cause none of these people were there at the same time like this in there whole lives. Heck half of them dont even know each other. One more thing have you ever seen hair that can stick out straight like that even become invisible in parts. and have two kinds of hair at the same time!

I dont think that hair is fake. She just got a bad hairday (or hairlife). She has dark hair and dyed (?) it blonde. After a while the dark hair will be seen again. Cut off the blond and you will see dark again. And i still cant see anything funny with the line.

I'm still not convinced. Why would anyone want to fake that school photo!? I mean it's not as if someone's pasted themself into a Harvard graduating class here. Who, what, where, when and for the love of God, Allah, Ganesh, Buddha, Zeus and Elvis... WHY?!?!?

:confused:

Right, the line down the middle looks to me like a digital artifact. I've never seen joining two pitures together leave a line which is negative in colour down the middle of the image. It most likely appeared during the 'damage/aged' effect being applied, it's supposed to be a crease.

I ask again:
- WHERE is the girl with the black body? I can see several girls in black tops, none look burnt.
Finally the girl 'wearing a wig' (that looks like a bloke to you?) is having a bad 1980s hair day, it's all stood on end so it looks big and the sun is shining through it.

I know I'm new here myself, and probably have no right to ask this, but did you really join up just to test members on their ability to spot a fake photograph? Anyway if you don't have the original how do you know it's not you whose been fooled into thinking its a fake when it isn't? How do you know those people wern't there at that time? How do you know that light isn't really on that building?

alexecho said:
How do you know that light isn't really on that building?

And of all the things to add to a picture to make it fake, Why in the name of all that is good in this world would someone add a light to the top of a building? I can understand why someone would do some of those things to a picture, not exactly to a group of kids at a junior high, but still... but have not the slightest idea why they would add a light to the top of a school.

alexecho said:
Right, the line down the middle looks to me like a digital artifact. I've never seen joining two pitures together leave a line which is negative in colour down the middle of the image. It most likely appeared during the 'damage/aged' effect being applied, it's supposed to be a crease.

I ask again:
Finally the girl 'wearing a wig' (that looks like a bloke to you?) is having a bad 1980s hair day, it's all stood on end so it looks big and the sun is shining through it.

I know I'm new here myself, and probably have no right to ask this, but did you really join up just to test members on their ability to spot a fake photograph? Anyway if you don't have the original how do you know it's not you whose been fooled into thinking its a fake when it isn't? How do you know those people wern't there at that time? How do you know that light isn't really on that building?

Cause I know the school. I know the person who created it. Wow did they ever do a good job. I cant believe how good of a job they did. I am sure it was done professionally. I don’t exactly know why. But I do remember some one to me that they added the words school the bottom of the sign. Can you read them? Have you ever seen a school sign placed so wrong. I have never seen a school sing placed right out side of the school. I guess I was wondering to if you might be able to create a fake picture this real to? I just wondered if you could make fake this real. It probably should win a reward for how real it is. Thank you for all of your time. If you can make photos this real that is so cool and I want to know how you do it.

"How do you know that light isn't really on that building?"
Cause I know when this was taken I was there that kind of stuff. I saw the school before the addition to it. Heck I live there. That light never existed on that building!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back