Is this shrub as big a problem as I think it is?

Cheesewheel

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.cheesewheel.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
f21e8619.jpg

The one at the bottom left. I like the angle of the path, and I don't want to "recompose" (i.e. pull the doggone thing up) cause I'm not sure who it belongs to (and it would be pretty selfish anyway).

Any tips on how I can dress this up, or is it just not a keeper?

I see where your pof is but i think there is a lot going on here and the path is suppose to jump out but its covered mostly...

In this case I feel happy about your "OK to edit" ... for much rather than just explain to you what I would do about the grass on the left, I wanted to try out what CAN be done about it. Here is my result:

cheesewheel_f21e8619_myedit.jpg

I threw a lasso around the grass and selectively lowered the non-existent shadows and the midtones, too, until I felt it looked better, less bright and prominent.

And then I felt I might get some more colour out by selecting the entire pic and lower the midtones only a tad, from 100 to 90. No more.

i really like the color it pops more in your edit lafoto.. i also like the bush in the front it isnt blown out any more thats what took most of my attention away from the picture

In this case I feel happy about your "OK to edit" ... for much rather than just explain to you what I would do about the grass on the left, I wanted to try out what CAN be done about it. Here is my result:

[photo]

I threw a lasso around the grass and selectively lowered the non-existent shadows and the midtones, too, until I felt it looked better, less bright and prominent.

And then I felt I might get some more colour out by selecting the entire pic and lower the midtones only a tad, from 100 to 90. No more.

Thanks LaFoto, it looks a lot nicer! :thumbup:

I'm going to go back there and get another shot closer to the opening, or perhaps inside it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back