What's new

Is this too big for a walk around lens?

Is this too big for a walk around lens?

  • Yes, this is good for a walk around lens.

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • No, I think its a bit to heavy.

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Walk around lens? I would put that thing in my pocket.

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • I think it would make a good boat anchor.

    Votes: 1 16.7%

  • Total voters
    6
Maybe it would be a good walk around lens for the Avatar people. They are pretty big lol.
 
tis thread again?

Canon 1200mm L check
Sigma 200-500 check
Canon 5200 telescope check

Wait.. no one has mentioned this one yet the Medium Format 1700 f/4 from Zeiss yet...
 
Question.. so does the direction say "Mount / Attach the lens to the camera" or is it "Mount / Attach the camera to the lens" ?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom