What's new

Is this too much processing?

I think you opened the shadows up way too much. The sky is very nice, but the ground is both dull to look at and weirdly "lit" by.. no visible source of light whatsoever.

Otherwise it looks fine. The sunbeam's a little cheesy and fake looking as has been noted, but that's a minor quibble. It doesn't jump out as wrong.
 
amolitor said:
I think you opened the shadows up way too much. The sky is very nice, but the ground is both dull to look at and weirdly "lit" by.. no visible source of light whatsoever.

Otherwise it looks fine. The sunbeam's a little cheesy and fake looking as has been noted, but that's a minor quibble. It doesn't jump out as wrong.

Yea. Hard to fix. I couldn't seem to get a levels adjust to fix the ground without screwing with everything else
 
I like the first one better, more natural and has more depth. The second one, those trees look a little too closely related.
 
ItsssRyne said:
I like the first one better, more natural and has more depth. The second one, those trees look a little too closely related.

Really?? First one is darker, with messy foreground.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom