Is your 360 glitching?

Thanks for posting that - I'll have to let one of the ladies at work know. She's trying to find one for her son but with this going on they might better wait.

from article said:
"It's what you would expect with a consumer electronics instrument of this complexity .... par for the course."
You know what annoys me.... We have all been 'conditioned' to expect our computer stuff to fail. What a load of bull! If they actually spent some more time on the thing then we wouldn't be used to stuff failing.

I mean how long was there between Win 95 and XP?.... 7, 8 years I can't remember? But when we all got XP what were we expecting it to do?.... Crash... why? because programmers are lazy and don't do their jobs right.

hmpf!
:mrgreen: Now i get to go work in a chokky shop all day... hmm that should make me feel better! :mrgreen:

I played one yesterday, and honestly, for the great technology (1 Teraflop of processing power by way of 3 3.2 Ghz processors) I was quite underwhelmed by the graphics. I'll continue to stick with my PC.

tsk tsk... I don't see why people wait in line to get it first. Sure you can say you have it and that you played it, but wait like a month, more games are out, and its come down 100$. Stupid.:er:

Most reactions

Back