What's new

ISO 58mm lens cap.

manicmike

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 29, 2009
Messages
1,223
Reaction score
307
Location
Oregon
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
ISO front lens cap for a 58mm filter size lens. And a rear cap. I'm trying to avoid paying $10 a piece.
 
Drive over to Dallas to Focal Point Photography. Mike's got a BOX FULL of old lens caps. One of the best photo stores in the state. WELL worth the drive.
 
Drive over to Dallas to Focal Point Photography. Mike's got a BOX FULL of old lens caps. One of the best photo stores in the state. WELL worth the drive.

Kind of a long drive just for some caps, but next time I'm out that direction, I'll stop in for sure.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom