ISO: Fuji GX680 PARTS

unpopular

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Could anyone reading please keep your eyes and ears open for a parts camera OR front standard with functional movement from the Fuji GX680 system for as far under $100 as possible? I'd like to convert for t/s adapter.

Derrel

Mr. Rain Cloud
Reaction score
Website
www.pbase.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
MOST of those seem to have ended up in Japan and Europe. Last year I went looking for one, and found dozens and dozens of them on e-Bay...almost all in Japan. They had salvage grade bodies, all the way up to nice, working bodies and complete outfits.

OP
unpopular

unpopular

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Been looking on ebay, but haven't found much at a reasonable price, which is odd, given that full working bodies don't cost that much to begin with. I suppose it's a supply issue, if they didn't break often and were unusual to start with, then salvage units would be rare; with the system being out of production parts would be in high demand.

It's not like finding busted Hasselblad 500's for $25-50, just because there are so many of them.

Someone in japan has a whole truckload of bag bellows, which I'll probably pick up no matter if I use the front movements or not. OTOH someone a few miles outside Missoula has a whole truckload of view camera parts and a nice set of Toyo-Omega movements for about $50.

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics