ISO: Fuji GX680 PARTS

unpopular

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Could anyone reading please keep your eyes and ears open for a parts camera OR front standard with functional movement from the Fuji GX680 system for as far under $100 as possible? I'd like to convert for t/s adapter.

MOST of those seem to have ended up in Japan and Europe. Last year I went looking for one, and found dozens and dozens of them on e-Bay...almost all in Japan. They had salvage grade bodies, all the way up to nice, working bodies and complete outfits.

Been looking on ebay, but haven't found much at a reasonable price, which is odd, given that full working bodies don't cost that much to begin with. I suppose it's a supply issue, if they didn't break often and were unusual to start with, then salvage units would be rare; with the system being out of production parts would be in high demand.

It's not like finding busted Hasselblad 500's for $25-50, just because there are so many of them.

Someone in japan has a whole truckload of bag bellows, which I'll probably pick up no matter if I use the front movements or not. OTOH someone a few miles outside Missoula has a whole truckload of view camera parts and a nice set of Toyo-Omega movements for about $50.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back