What's new

Isolated [Warning nude]

no need to double post
 
well i put it in here first but then found a better spot before i realized you cant delet posts lol
 
I don't really understand the point of this shot. It's a nude male staring out a window? Why is he nude? Why is he staring out a window?
 
I don't get it either. It's meaning is lost on me.

I think you are just searching for a reason to show off your schlong. This is not what I would consider a tasteful nude.
 
I didn't even see the second image the first time.

What are you trying to say with these?
 
its supposed to be a lonely/deprived young guy, haha i was bored lol
 
its supposed to be a lonely/deprived young guy, haha i was bored lol

Doesn't look lonely. Nor deprived. It looks like a naked guy standing around.

And I think you were aware of all that when you posted these.
 
When im bored i usally dont take nude pics with no reason and post them...
 
Oddly enough, I did want to snap shots my boobs because I'm pale, and my veins are quite visible (due to breastfeeding).

I thought in some pale light, and with a intense clarifying effect it'd be pretty neat.
 
Oddly enough, I did want to snap shots my boobs because I'm pale, and my veins are quite visible (due to breastfeeding).

I thought in some pale light, and with a intense clarifying effect it'd be pretty neat.

Do it. Your boobs won't be in breastfeeding state forever. Haha. Just make sure there's an actual purpose to your shot and you're not just pointlessly showing your boobs.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom