What's new

Isolated [Warning nude]

LOL. This is the best my boobs will ever be. They're pieces of art by themself, at the moment!

And I wouldn't be able to share them publicly, anyhow. Should I feel bad we hijacked this thread?
 
And make sure to say your "thinking" lol

haha. And to be honest i'd rather see real breasts than porny fake breasts.
 
LOL. This is the best my boobs will ever be. They're pieces of art by themself, at the moment!

And I wouldn't be able to share them publicly, anyhow. Should I feel bad we hijacked this thread?

No. Not at all.

All we hijacked was a pointless semi-erect penis. I think it was our duty to hijack this thread.
 
I know, right?

Really. When I get down, I still find the will to put on some clothes. More than just a jacket at least (which also seems kind of random).

So really, I think the pictures would have the same feeling even if the nudity was cropped out.
 
I think the most appropriate place for this thread's original post is this other thread. It might even start a trend.:D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom