IT CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

e.rose

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.emilymcgonigle.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
$Photo on 3-26-14 at 11.25 PM.jpg

I know, it's a terrible low-light photo, I'm sick, I look like crap, my hurr ain't did, but I'M HAPPY DAMMIT.

And WHY am I happy?

BECAUSE MY MACBOOK PRO CAME TODAY!!!!!!

:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
:boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie:

You ordered a Macbook pro? Who knew?

Really. I mean it would have been nice if she'd given us a heads up. You know, a post or something, maybe with a ton of capitol letters and emoticons. As it is this surprise is just too much of a shock to my system now. Lol

I know, it's a terrible low-light photo, I'm sick, I look like crap, my hurr ain't did, but I'M HAPPY DAMMIT.

Oh stop. You look adorable! :heart:

Enjoy your new toy!

Would you give us the specs for it, please?

Enjoy your new toy!

Which 15'' toy are we talking about here?

View attachment 69528

And WHY am I happy?

BECAUSE MY MACBOOK PRO CAME TODAY!!!!!!

:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
:boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie:

Nominated for EPOTM (Emoticon Post of the Month). :lmao:

If I ever get my injury claim settled from my accident last fall, I'll be in the market for a new laptop myself, since my son blew mine up (okay, fizzled it out. Fried it. There was no actual explosion, which would have at least been kinda cool to see...). I'm really torn between a Mac and a Windows laptop. I'd absolutely go with Windows if it wasn't for Windows 8. Windows 8 may just turn me to the dark side. :D

Congrats! I think your going to love it. Built like a old IBM tank or think pad and has Easy access to the internals Hard Drive, Ram,Fan Etc. I love mine and after a 1 year the resale value is around $500.00 less then from what I paid. I have a apple store within 10 minutes from me and any warranty work if needed are done in store or replacement but none needed thus far. I had No hiccups, freezes or crashes so far and I Just recently upgraded to the new Mavericks OS Free of charge and it went smooth as silk. The New OS has improved battery life and some other general improvements under the hood but it still looks the same as mountain Lion. Steve Jobs rest his sole was a very cleaver man and when they brought Intel to the macworld was the best move ever.

Last edited:
Wheew

good .. it's a MacBook Pro
I can't imagine someone being so excited over a large white envelope

Would you give us the specs for it, please?

It's a 2.3GHz Quad-core Intel Core i7, with Turbo Boost up to 3.5GHz, 16 gigs of RAM, 256GB Solid State Drive. :sillysmi:

Enjoy your new toy!

Which 15'' toy are we talking about here?

A BIG. SHINY. METAL ONE.

Wait...

:biglaugh: :lmao: :hug::

KITTY!

Wheew

good .. it's a MacBook Pro
I can't imagine someone being so excited over a large white envelope

HEY MAN... Don't knock white envelopes.

Most reactions

Back