What's new

It feels so good - -

Ron Evers

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jun 28, 2008
Messages
6,631
Reaction score
2,588
Location
In the country 60km north of Toronto, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
- - to have sun on your butt.


P1020303sm.jpg
 
Cute kitty! I like it, other than the distraction in the background by kitty's shoulders.
 
Ever since I got my camera, my cats are my number one models lol. I have yet to post any pics since Im just learning and none really are passable as good lol. A few of my kids and a couple hundred of my cats. :er:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom