nerwin

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
nickerwin.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I woke up to it being all white outside and my cat, Luke, had to check it out too!

Nikon Z6II + Z 35mm 1.8 S

Erwin-231109-86453.jpg

I know this is in "Just for Fun" but I love the framing, composition, and balance of light. This is the kind of shot I always struggle with and always do too much while editing. Strong backlight, subject in shadow, cool white balance outside, warm white balance on the subject. And ultimately, the best bet is often to leave it alone and just show what you captured. Thanks for sharing!

I know this is in "Just for Fun" but I love the framing, composition, and balance of light. This is the kind of shot I always struggle with and always do too much while editing. Strong backlight, subject in shadow, cool white balance outside, warm white balance on the subject. And ultimately, the best bet is often to leave it alone and just show what you captured. Thanks for sharing!

Thank you, I appreciated that. It was challenging to edit. My cat is orange so I knew that having the light be on the cool side would work to give the sense of it being cold. Trying to balance the interior and outside was hard for sure. I had to utilize the dynamic range haha.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back