Kazooie No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 28, 2011 Messages 1,231 Reaction score 138 Location Alaska Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 20, 2012 #1 Or part one in a series I've been wanting to do for a while.
tirediron Watch the Birdy! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 8, 2005 Messages 45,715 Reaction score 14,785 Location Victoria, BC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 20, 2012 Moderator 🛠️ #2 Neat! I can't help wondering if a square crop might not work well here.
timor Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Feb 28, 2011 Messages 5,905 Reaction score 890 Location Toronto ON Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 20, 2012 #3 Painting ?
Kazooie No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 28, 2011 Messages 1,231 Reaction score 138 Location Alaska Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 20, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thanks, that might work. I have another shot, versicle, but it looks weird. Paint, yes. Painting, no.
Thanks, that might work. I have another shot, versicle, but it looks weird. Paint, yes. Painting, no.
timor Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Feb 28, 2011 Messages 5,905 Reaction score 890 Location Toronto ON Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 20, 2012 #5 Kazooie said: Paint, yes. Painting, no. Click to expand... A, interesting. Looks like lot of fun !