It got hot today...

Nice shot ... careful out there in that heat. I over did it recently and it really zapped me, got some mild heat stroke. It took three days to get back to normal.

Thanks! Yeah, that heat can really get to you. I've done 6 mile walks in this stuff, and it can literally be a killer. I just upgraded my camelback from 1 liter to 2 liters. I don't go out in this heat as much as I used to. The last time I did, I had a bicycle cop shadowing me, and he finally came up to me and told me to take care of myself. It was 102 that day.

Little warm here also!

Attachments

• 58C61751-BFDA-4F19-A23E-82CC26928883.jpeg
    58C61751-BFDA-4F19-A23E-82CC26928883.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 22
Thanks! Yeah, that heat can really get to you. I've done 6 mile walks in this stuff, and it can literally be a killer. I just upgraded my camelback from 1 liter to 2 liters. I don't go out in this heat as much as I used to. The last time I did, I had a bicycle cop shadowing me, and he finally came up to me and told me to take care of myself. It was 102 that day.
102 ... sounds just like Texas, ha! Ask me if I miss it. I forget what year it was but it set a record, there were like 83 or more days in a row of triple digit temps. On one of those days I rode my motorcycle home from work when it was 107 with a heat index of 113. I thought mt skin ws going to melt it felt so damn hot and the heat coming off the bikes engine didn't help a thing. Take care and drink a lot before you go out.

102 ... sounds just like Texas, ha! Ask me if I miss it. I forget what year it was but it set a record, there were like 83 or more days in a row of triple digit temps. On one of those days I rode my motorcycle home from work when it was 107 with a heat index of 113. I thought mt skin ws going to melt it felt so damn hot and the heat coming off the bikes engine didn't help a thing. Take care and drink a lot before you go out.
Yep. I had a pickup that didn't have A/C, and so I would open the little triangle window to direct the air on my face. It was like having a hair dryer blow in your face.

Been terrible here. Yesterday it was 95 in the shade at 10 am with almost the same percent humidity. Today was better, still hot but the humidity was down.

Most reactions

Back