It has been made clear to me

Dunno for sure, and im sure thats why they sent an E-mail, and not a PM

Not trackable....

Well, Scott, you know that I sent you the PM you received, but certainly no additional e-mail. And the PM only asked you to think and decide. Never did I say you were not welcome, or did I?

So no idea about the e-mail!
Own up, e-mail writer!

Well, Scott, you know that I sent you the PM you received, but certainly no additional e-mail. And the PM only asked you to think and decide. Never did I say you were not welcome, or did I?

So no idea about the e-mail!
Own up, e-mail writer!

I know, and thanks for being nice about it. :wink:

well, i sent a PM... and i told you that you should not take things personal and tried to explain why some people might be a bit grumpy now.

noone should be really offended by you, you just got a bit hyper ;) this happens to many people at some point ;)

If you got threatening emails, or insulting emails though ... well ... if someone does not care to reveal his identity while criticizing, then he is not worth to listen to or to care what he says.

or maybe someone by accident hit the email button instead of the PM button? happens to me on rare occasions too. in any case you can deactivate the email feature in this forum i think

i bashed you yesterday, but not at all anonymously :) :p and you enjoyed it!

Everything is cool scott, just keep on, keep'in on. The forum is for relaxation and enjoyment. And sometimes we even learn something. Be cool and enjoy the forum. We all need to just get along.

maybe also someone just had a bad day.

I am currently having a really bad week (or maybe even month? year? life?) and would like to bash you all horribly... but I am still under control ;)

maybe also someone just had a bad day.

I am currently having a really bad week (or maybe even month? year? life?) and would like to bash you all horribly... but I am still under control ;)
Mabey a few posts in the banning thread is what you need.:wink:

i agree with everyone else. if you werent welcome, you'd know it. Because you would be banned. Beyond that, who cares what anyone else says. They shouldnt be clenched quite so tightly.

Most reactions

Back