It was a good day

Puscas

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I feel a deep connection to Sarah23..:D We had a similar day today. The pictures tell it all:

dw013.jpg
dw014.jpg

dw015.jpg

dw016.jpg

yessss! I'm just as happy as Sarah23 is..;)

pascal

I feel a deep connection to Sarah23..:D We had a similar day today. The pictures tell it all:

yessss! I'm just as happy as Sarah23 is..;)

pascal

That's a fantastic store, isn't it?

Its a dangerous place for my credit card and I to visit. It has a deep desire to be swipped several times and test the credit limit before leaving... lol

I'm thankful to be living far, far away from the store.

On-line is dangerous enough as it is.

I'm thankful to be living far, far away from the store.

On-line is dangerous enough as it is.

sure, but you'll never play piano in the online B & H store...:lol: (btw: why do they sell musical instruments? that's somehow odd)

pascal

hahaha.....just saw this post after you linked it in mine!

WHOOHOOO! I love mine!!!! We should start a "look what I shot with my new 50mm" thread :lmao:

and wow...ive never seen the store before! I wish I lived there and could have gotten it right from the store itself!!

Why do they all look Jewish? lol

and wow...ive never seen the store before! I wish I lived there and could have gotten it right from the store itself!!

Why do they all look Jewish? lol

because most of them are hasidic jews (the owner/founder is and so are a lot of the employees).

Btw: you should really check that store out if you have the chance. The above pics don't do it justice. At all.

and yes, we should do that 50mm/1.8-thread. :D

pascal

Because most of them are observant jews. The store, including the online store, is closed on the sabbath (every Friday night until Saturday night) and during all jewish holidays.

In fact, they recently (2005) lost a big discrimination lawsuit to the tune of $4.3 million for paying their hispanic workers less than their non-hispanic workers, and failing to offer fair opportunities for promotion to people of all national origins.

Ohhh...so thats why they close so much! gotchya!

Wow...thats a bit lawsuit! Ouch!!

because most of them are hasidic jews (the owner/founder is and so are a lot of the employees).

Btw: you should really check that store out if you have the chance. The above pics don't do it justice. At all.

and yes, we should do that 50mm/1.8-thread. :D

pascal

we are planning on visiting NYC sometime in the next couple years (gotta get the kids grown up enough so that they can stay with grandparents! lol!) My husband has never been, and I've only been once. I will definitely have to hit that store while I am there!!! And bring lots of money! hehe

Most reactions

New Topics

Back