Italian Wedding

Peanuts

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.brittanyesther.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well, here is a sneak-a-peak. I am so swamped with school work (boo... school is over rated I think) as well as two previous second shot weddings and the engagement shoot to finish editing, I won't be getting to these ones for a few weeks. However, I took three out and decided to share.

What a fun experience though. So many stories such as

-It poured... as the bride put it 'cats and dogs' the whole morning, the rest of the week was shining, but no, it poured (which leads me to wonder why she didn't bring an umbrella to the hairdresser's. I ended up lending her my umbrella and walked through the rain cradling the 1Ds... what a hair-disaster after this!)

-As the party was going to head to the ceremony, an umbrella got wedged in the elevator door, permenantly closing it, therefore, the entire party had to walk down several flight of stairs

-I got to ride to the reception with the scottish side of the family, with her kilt-clad father honking the horn the whole way.... from the back seat

Here they are, from the 25 minute portrait session following the ceremony after the rain had let up (initially we were going to use an hour and a half beforehand, but... that didn't happen)

1. I adored her sense of style, she was walking ahead and suddenly she goes "I love this building, let's use it!"
1564221766_bd966fe210.jpg

2. The necessary 'dip'
1565184268_ff59f22809.jpg

3. Okay, this one has a good story behind it. I originally had her sitting on the wall with him standing on the ground. At this point I yell across the canal "Okay Lana, you can stand up now!" (as I bend down to pick up a new card) I look back up and here they are both standing on it :confused: I was petrified I was going to have an action sequence coming along as they both tumbled in, however, that thankfully didn't happen
1565106674_a69f4c5c8b.jpg

I love the colors and the composition, my only thing is, they just got married! They shouldn't be standing far away in the picture, it shows no love between them, but I still like the picture.

These are so cool! I love the area and the composition is so neat!

I think these are amazing wedding photos. You are really coming into your own style and I love how these look!!!!!

Oh no worries S2K1, I have a good mini collection of them together in this same area. This is my Italian version of "American Gothic" ;)

That is one other thing about her that I loved (however as a photographer it could get a wee bit frustrating) I would ask her to look at me and all I would have in response is "*sigh* No" as she stared adoringly up at him.

Twitterpated? I think yes

Thank you so much for the comments :D

Omg, it's like everything, EVERYTHING, is done right! The location is great, the posts are great.

I really, really like number 1. Not your standard wedding picture.

Really cool pictures!

I think its only fair to say that you are one of the greater photogs I have seen on this board or anywhere, regarding wedding and engagement shots. Just stunning work. :thumbup:

NJ

Wow!!! Truly amazing. I LOVE #1...just love it. What inspiring work!

Thank you so much the comments, it was definitely an eventful wedding to say the least!

Spectacular! these are award winning photos if i ever saw some. good job!

These are fabulous!! Wanna share some more??

I will share more.. maybe in a month or so after I get out of school for Christmas (as I see tonight I will be pulling an all-nighter which I am greatly looking forward too. *leaks sarcasm*)

Kim: You don't know how much I would love to say yes throw my name in, I enjoy them so much, however, I best be making school a priority - it is costing me more then photography is at this present moment. ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back