ITS A BOY!!! (and a girl,girl,boy,girl and a girl)

TheLost

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
PUPPIES!!!!

puppies.jpg

(ignore the horrible picture.. it was late when we got them home from the vet)

4 girls and 2 boy English Bulldog puppies! OMG SO CUTE!!

I see that the breed has adapted to its new blanket-based environment, and has evolved near-perfect camouflage!

Puppies is Nature's way of saying, "You used to have nice carpets....." :)

Oh my lord! Tiny little puppies!! :heart:

Yes, before they get too mobile you'll have to line them up on a different background. Too little to mess with now, of course, and Mom probably wouldn't like it. I'll take the white one with the brown spots. :lovey:

Congrats!!

I see that the breed has adapted to its new blanket-based environment, and has evolved near-perfect camouflage!

Hey.. the one night my wife had to work late was the day her dog decided to go into labor... I did the best i could :)

and besides.. the breed cant 'reproduce' without help and they cant have a natural delivery (heads to big = C-section).. It's not a breed that would survive without help.

Puppies is Nature's way of saying, "You used to have nice carpets....." :)

:(

Want to know whats worse? Each puppy is worth $2500k... and we are giving them away :er:... $15k could buy alot of new carpet!!!!!!!!!

One more picture from last night... My oldest using the o'l puppy trick to score some points with his girlfriend..

harris.jpg

Are you ready to Puppy proof? Nothing more fun than puppies. . . until the furniture repair bill comes in ;) enjoy am most jealous

Can't see the pictures :scratch:

Maybe you have a puppy-blocker at work?

Sorry, can't believe I wrote that. :blushing:

Most reactions

Back