It's a girl (now includes pics) 56k beware

YEA!!! Welcome to the group, little girl!

Alison and Hobbes ... congrats! Bet the big brothers are all puffed up, too!

It is not a slight thing, when they, who are so fresh from God, love us.

It was definitely 6 Jan over here by the time Evelyn arrived, but in her world, was she still born on her very due date, 5 Jan? I am a little confused...
If so, then Verbal was closest, guessing 4 Jan. (Dang, I had guessed 2 Jan. Hmph).

5.gif
5.gif
5.gif
5.gif
Awesome! Congrats you guys!
5.gif
5.gif
5.gif
5.gif

8.gif
to planet Earth, Evelyn!!

Thanks everyone for all of your kind thoughts and warm wishes and all. I'm going to post a few pics before I have to head back out.

Here she is covered in her cream cheese.
1.jpg

I knew nutritional masks were popular but not this early.
2.jpg

This is from this morning after the flash woke her up. :oops: She'll get used to it.
3.jpg

Like Tim said, we have tons of pictures that we will be sharing later on but I didn't have the time to resize them yet. Soon...

Thanks again for all of ya'lls kind words and thoughts. It all really means a lot to all of us.

Oh, what a beautiful girl you have! Hugs to mommy and child :hug:: :hug:: :hug:: :hug:: :hug:: many, many, many of them, big

CONGRATULATIONS
to everyone in your little family, thank you so much for the quick photos, Aubrey :hugs: , and I can't wait to see more.

Whoa... baby pics all over now: Maria, Evelyn, Maria, Evelyn, Maria, Evelyn... and so on and on (any new additions on the way, by the way? Anywhere? For anyone? ;) :biggrin: )​

It is very rare to find "beautiful" newborns but she is definitely one of them! Congratulations on your absolutely beautiful girl!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back