Its a plane... no a crane... my first crane.......in flight...

Photo Lady

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
First time ........wow it just came out of no where... next time i will be more ready.. but so happy i was able to get a few shots..
DSC_0875 (3).JPG
DSC_0876 (2).JPG
DSC_0878 (6).jpg

Attachments

• DSC_0876 (2).JPG
    DSC_0876 (2).JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 162
It's a Heron is it not?:D;)

Good to get inflight shots tho.

Congrats on your first GBH in flight and nice set! You been busy? Haven't seen many pics from you lately it seems. You doing ok?

Congrats on your first GBH in flight and nice set! You been busy? Haven't seen many pics from you lately it seems. You doing ok?
thank you.. just constantly running..but always have the camera ready on my lap.. it has been florida weather here..very hot..no rain.. so always watering.. just gave the chickens and turkeys some watermelon..thanks for asking...hope all is well with you

thank you.. just constantly running..but always have the camera ready on my lap.. it has been florida weather here..very hot..no rain.. so always watering.. just gave the chickens and turkeys some watermelon..thanks for asking...hope all is well with you

You seem alright so that's good and yeah, that heat can be a pain. Keep hydrated. Yeah, I'm good, it's drama city here but like everything else, it will pass. Thanks for asking.

Congrats on the BIF shot! They are so graceful in flight. How are your pups doing with the hot weather?

Congrats on the BIF shot! They are so graceful in flight. How are your pups doing with the hot weather?
they only go out 10 min at a time.. what bothers me is the horses in this heat.. we have fans on them but they are old so i know it is harder on them .. this has been a very hot dry summer upstate ny.. we never run the air conditioner for this long.. but it is on for past two months... thanks for asking.hope all is well with you

You seem alright so that's good and yeah, that heat can be a pain. Keep hydrated. Yeah, I'm good, it's drama city here but like everything else, it will pass. Thanks for asking.
yes i know. i have 3 sisters that live in florida.. and even they are complaining about the heat.. and then of course the virus.. stay safe Kirk.. and thanks

they only go out 10 min at a time.. what bothers me is the horses in this heat.. we have fans on them but they are old so i know it is harder on them .. this has been a very hot dry summer upstate ny.. we never run the air conditioner for this long.. but it is on for past two months... thanks for asking.hope all is well with you

Just wondering if you have misters along with those fans, they can help a great deal.

Just wondering if you have misters along with those fans, they can help a great deal.
what is this Kirk?

Most reactions

Back