Its a plane... no a crane... my first crane.......in flight...

It's a misting system that runs off of an outdoor faucet. A lot of people and businesses use them in Austin, Tx. to help reduce the effects of the heat and humidity, they work great and they aren't expensive. You can get a good one in the neighborhood of $50. Amazon has a lot of them to choose from.
th

It's a misting system that runs off of an outdoor faucet. A lot of people and businesses use them in Austin, Tx. to help reduce the effects of the heat and humidity, they work great and they aren't expensive. You can get a good one in the neighborhood of $50. Amazon has a lot of them to choose from.
th
wow thats pretty cool... thanks very much for tip

Before using such a thing for horses I would ask your vet if it's ok for them just to be safe but I'm pretty sure it would be ok. Just remember, it's most effective coupled with the use of fans.

First time ........wow it just came out of no where... next time i will be more ready.. but so happy i was able to get a few shots..

Very nice. Pity the background is so random, otherwise you could Photoshop that bird to be anywhere. Great shot, anyway. :)

First time ........wow it just came out of no where... next time i will be more ready.. but so happy i was able to get a few shots..

Very nice. Pity the background is so random, otherwise you could Photoshop that bird to be anywhere. Great shot, anyway. :)
I thought the same thing...thank you

Most reactions

New Topics

Back