It's already Wednesday

mountainlander said:
My daughter's mother craved red jello and onions. Together. :x And butterscotch pudding.
Cravings don't have to make sense! :lol: We can't explain them, just need them satisfied!

terri said:
Cravings don't have to make sense! :lol: We can't explain them, just need them satisfied!

Right! Now, bring on the pizza rolls! :mrgreen:

AlisonPower said:
Right! Now, bring on the pizza rolls! :mrgreen:

I ate three cans of spinach every morning ... straight out of the can. :confused:

anicole said:
I ate three cans of spinach every morning ... straight out of the can. :confused:

I didn't even know spinich came in cans! :lol:

And now Wednesday is half over for me so it's closer to Friday than Monday :cheer:

AlisonPower said:
I didn't even know spinich came in cans! :lol:

And now Wednesday is half over for me so it's closer to Friday than Monday :cheer:

=O

Hast thou never seen Popeye?!

AlisonPower said:
*hangs head in shame* No.

*cough sputter*

Okay, that's it...you have a job to do. You're bringing a child into this world (congrats btw!!! :mrgreen: ) and you're not even able to educate him in the ways of Popeye?? How else is he going to learn to eat his vegetables??! Go find some Popeye videos right now, and watch them!

:lol: Does that mean I've scarred the two boys I already have? At age 6 & 4 will they need therapy for not having seen Popeye yet? :mrgreen:

AlisonPower said:
:lol: Does that mean I've scarred the two boys I already have? At age 6 & 4 will they need therapy for not having seen Popeye yet? :mrgreen:
Olive Oyl might scare them..... :lmao:

AlisonPower said:

Haha, yes, they most certainly will! Every little boy needs to see Popeye... it gives them that craving to eat spinach and grow strong! It worked on me!
strong.gif

Most reactions

New Topics

Back