What's new

It's been a while

neea

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 27, 2006
Messages
710
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Man is summer a busy time of year! It's been months since I've gone through my pictures (hundreds and hundreds of them).

Here is a few of the latest.

Enjoy!

1. And old country church down an old country road.

church_thumb.jpg


2. A mattress leaning against a wall in a VERY old abandoned train station. I just loved the texture of the paint peeling off the walls.

mattress_thumb.jpg


3. And old grainery

national_thumb.jpg


Thanks for looking.
 
I like the first one alot, but it's a bit dark (may have something to do with viewing size, too).
 
welcome back :)

I love that church! would like to photograph it myself :)
 
Very nice, I love the mattress photo. If you get anymore of the interiors, I do have a Abandoned Places/UE thread...if you're interested. Be a great spot for this, you have a good UE eye. Thanks for sharing.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom