It's been awhile....

mishele

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I haven't posted a flower in a couple of months, so here ya go. C&C is always welcome!! :thumbup:
8219609050_394de7b3b5_z.jpg

Very Lovely!

Stunning, as always. I'm a TINY little bit distracted by that petal that got cut off on the right side, but it's not distracting enough to keep me from loving this!

With a centered shot that cut off petal ads to the pic. Like its enhancing to chop a model's body part here and there during a studio shoot with her centered up close and personal. The same old mundane composition rules must be broken =)

Stunning as always. The only c/c I could offer is "please would you conduct a class and show us how you do this?"

Stunning, as always. I'm a TINY little bit distracted by that petal that got cut off on the right side, but it's not distracting enough to keep me from loving this!

With a centered shot that cut off petal ads to the pic. Like its enhancing to chop a model's body part here and there during a studio shoot with her centered up close and personal. The same old mundane composition rules must be broken =)

I have NO problem with breaking composition rules...and really have no problem with this; as I said, it's an extremely tiny little nitpick, and I'm not suggesting it's "wrong" somehow to have DONE it, just that *for ME* my eye keeps wandering over looking for that last teeny bit of petal. Like the difference between intentionally chopping a body part and just barely missing just the whole hand in a shot.

Besides--if everyone just keeps throwing accolades at mish and telling her these things are perfect, she might quit doing them... :lmao:

sm4him, I fought w/ myself over the petal leading out of the shot. :pWith the crop I wanted, I had no choice but to cut it off. I did think about editing the shot, so the petal didn't go off the edge. If more people see it as being an issue I will gladly edit it!!

It didn't bother until Sharon pointed it out... now it is all I see! ;) :greenpbl:

sm4him, I fought w/ myself over the petal leading out of the shot. :pWith the crop I wanted, I had no choice but to cut it off. I did think about editing the shot, so the petal didn't go off the edge. If more people see it as being an issue I will gladly edit it!!
In my opinion, the petal being cut off is a non-issue. It's out of focus, basically in the background, and its loss doesn't affect the composition negatively at all. In fact, part of it being out of the frame actually adds even more to the feeling of movement. Just my two cents, of course.

I like it alot. Very refreshing.

Most reactions

Back