It's been awhile....

where are you seeing the exif data?

After reviewing some of your EXIF data, definitely not even close to what I thought you did. Ahhhh the mystery continues!

I looked at Mishele's flickr stream as well, didn't see the EXIF data. She's a clever one, that girl. Definitely some mystery at play.

And yes, Mishele, I did enjoy the gift. But I'm kinda greedy and wish the gift of knowledge... ;) However, I do have some problem-solving skills, and need to put them to work here. Maybe some experimentation tonight. We'll see. And if I do figure it out, then I'll be joining the exclusive club of those "in the know". Maybe. and I promise not to blab. :biggrin:

I quote invisible here: HELL YEAH!!! Love it!

Edit: let me say this in a different way: picture is nominated for Photo of the Month.

Last edited:
After reviewing some of your EXIF data, definitely not even close to what I thought you did. Ahhhh the mystery continues!

I looked at Mishele's flickr stream as well, didn't see the EXIF data. She's a clever one, that girl. Definitely some mystery at play.

And yes, Mishele, I did enjoy the gift. But I'm kinda greedy and wish the gift of knowledge... ;) However, I do have some problem-solving skills, and need to put them to work here. Maybe some experimentation tonight. We'll see. And if I do figure it out, then I'll be joining the exclusive club of those "in the know". Maybe. and I promise not to blab. :biggrin:
EVERYTHING has a price....just sayin

I quote invisible here: HELL YEAH!!! Love it!

Edit: let me say this in a different way: picture is nominated for Photo of the Month.

Woot!!! Thank you, Sir!!!

EVERYTHING has a price....just sayin

Yeah, but that's taking the easy way out. I like to EARN my knowledge. Well, I've experimented on some non-photogenic subjects, and I **might** be closer to solving the mystery. Some parts of the subject match (or at least mimic) your flowers, but the foreground/background blur is still not exactly right. More experimental fun this weekend, I think.

And if all else fails, I'll swallow my pride and pinciples and negotiate with you for a suitable honorarium in exchange for a tutoring session. ;)

I'm sure we could figure out some kinda arrangement. :sexywink:

:D Wow! Very lovely! I love the light breezy effect you did. :) Seems to suit a flower.

Your description says it's ok to edit your photos so I gave it a shot. I hope you like it! :)

$LovelyFlower.jpg

I'm not much of a judge of abstracts. What is it that you don't like about the edit?

I'd like to know why as well, though in the end it doesn't matter. I have my own style and I like it regardless of what others say.

Oh what fun an edit!! Your vision is not the same as mind but I don't mind seeing other people's point of view. You never know, the next edit might open your mind up to something you never knew was there. =)
Welcome to the forum!!

Last edited:
Oh what fun an edit!! Your vision is not the same as mind but I don't mind seeing other people's point of view. You never know the next edit might open your mind up to something you never knew was there. =)
Welcome to the forum!!

Thanks mishele :) I'm having a good first day on here!
And that's true, you can always learn something from another persons point of view.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back