What's new

It's been awhile....

where are you seeing the exif data?
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #33
ETA: after some further research, I might be on to something! lol probably not, but one can dream.
You gotta have dreams in life...lol
 
After reviewing some of your EXIF data, definitely not even close to what I thought you did. Ahhhh the mystery continues!

I looked at Mishele's flickr stream as well, didn't see the EXIF data. She's a clever one, that girl. Definitely some mystery at play.

And yes, Mishele, I did enjoy the gift. But I'm kinda greedy and wish the gift of knowledge... ;) However, I do have some problem-solving skills, and need to put them to work here. Maybe some experimentation tonight. We'll see. And if I do figure it out, then I'll be joining the exclusive club of those "in the know". Maybe. and I promise not to blab. :biggrin:
 
I quote invisible here: HELL YEAH!!! Love it!

Edit: let me say this in a different way: picture is nominated for Photo of the Month.
 
Last edited:
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #36
After reviewing some of your EXIF data, definitely not even close to what I thought you did. Ahhhh the mystery continues!

I looked at Mishele's flickr stream as well, didn't see the EXIF data. She's a clever one, that girl. Definitely some mystery at play.

And yes, Mishele, I did enjoy the gift. But I'm kinda greedy and wish the gift of knowledge... ;) However, I do have some problem-solving skills, and need to put them to work here. Maybe some experimentation tonight. We'll see. And if I do figure it out, then I'll be joining the exclusive club of those "in the know". Maybe. and I promise not to blab. :biggrin:
EVERYTHING has a price....just sayin

I quote invisible here: HELL YEAH!!! Love it!

Edit: let me say this in a different way: picture is nominated for Photo of the Month.

Woot!!! Thank you, Sir!!!
 
EVERYTHING has a price....just sayin

Yeah, but that's taking the easy way out. I like to EARN my knowledge. Well, I've experimented on some non-photogenic subjects, and I **might** be closer to solving the mystery. Some parts of the subject match (or at least mimic) your flowers, but the foreground/background blur is still not exactly right. More experimental fun this weekend, I think.

And if all else fails, I'll swallow my pride and pinciples and negotiate with you for a suitable honorarium in exchange for a tutoring session. ;)
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #38
I'm sure we could figure out some kinda arrangement. :sexywink:
 
:D Wow! Very lovely! I love the light breezy effect you did. :) Seems to suit a flower.

Your description says it's ok to edit your photos so I gave it a shot. I hope you like it! :)




$LovelyFlower.webp
 
I'm not much of a judge of abstracts. What is it that you don't like about the edit?
 
I'd like to know why as well, though in the end it doesn't matter. I have my own style and I like it regardless of what others say.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #44
Oh what fun an edit!! Your vision is not the same as mind but I don't mind seeing other people's point of view. You never know, the next edit might open your mind up to something you never knew was there. =)
Welcome to the forum!!
 
Last edited:
Oh what fun an edit!! Your vision is not the same as mind but I don't mind seeing other people's point of view. You never know the next edit might open your mind up to something you never knew was there. =)
Welcome to the forum!!

Thanks mishele :) I'm having a good first day on here!
And that's true, you can always learn something from another persons point of view.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom