jeffashman

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It was in the mid-20s today, with light frozen drizzle and heavy overcast. I used the new Luminar Neo application. It did a nice job of taking some very dark images and making them visible.

1 Young cardinal with ice in its feathers, a dark-eyed junco in the background.
feb23202203b by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

2 Dark-eyed Junco on the patio
feb23202204b by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

Nice, I really like the Cardinal, just a beautiful bird.

Nice set, Jeff. The cardinal is my favorite.

BTW, that's pretty cold for Tx.

Last edited:
Really nice shot of the Cardinal. I'm lucky in that I've a Cardinal couple that hangs around my feeder. I've a bunch of photos of each, but that shot of yours is exceptionally nice.

Nice, I really like the Cardinal, just a beautiful bird.
Thank you!
Nice set, Jeff. The cardinal is my favorite.

BTW, that's pretty cold for Tx.
Thanks! Yes, it's very cold, and thin layer of ice on everything.
Really nice shot of the Cardinal. I'm lucky in that I've a Cardinal couple that hangs around my feeder. I've a bunch of photos of each, but that shot of yours is exceptionally nice.
Thank you! There is this one, which I can't help but notice that it seems to be missing it's tail feathers, and then two others that show up. The adult male always keeps himself obscured on the other side of the feeder.
Very nice shots.....
Thanks!

Thank you!

Thanks! Yes, it's very cold, and thin layer of ice on everything.

Thank you! There is this one, which I can't help but notice that it seems to be missing it's tail feathers, and then two others that show up. The adult male always keeps himself obscured on the other side of the feeder.

Thanks!
Icy roads usually bring Texas to a grinding halt, how are the roads?

Icy roads usually bring Texas to a grinding halt, how are the roads?
Icy, and bringing everything to a grinding halt. Only the brave and the most foolish are venturing forth right now. Lots of accidents. No, 4x4s can't stop on ice...

What I suspected. Many people will take advantage of it and smoke a brisket and drink a few beers. There's no place like Tejas. 🤠

Most reactions

New Topics

Back