It's Florence, Y'all!

Whootsinator

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It took seven shots, but I think I finally got the one I really love.

the only thing I don't like is you lost the energy of the cars behind the ramp. the exposure is great but I'd like to see the lights be more dominant for an improved composition

here's an example of a similar one I took showing what I mean.
Traffic | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Thanks guys. I'll keep that in mind, ember.

Anyone else care to offer any CC?

Probably would have been a little better if you could have gotten a little more over the top I-75. I did notice a couple road work signs so you may have been try to avoid getting any of the construction in the pic.

Nice trails, I cant help but to hear "Cleveland" from family guy saying "Florence Ya'll" lol

I never though to shoot that from there. I go to Cincy every once in a while and had thought about shooting from the mall parking lot but never got around to it. It's funny how saving money turned that place into a landmark of sorts. Nice shot.

Thanks for comments guys.

Probably would have been a little better if you could have gotten a little more over the top I-75. I did notice a couple road work signs so you may have been try to avoid getting any of the construction in the pic.

The road work is done, but this is the best location to shoot from because if you go any farther towards I-75 there are tall weeds that get in the shot. If you go past the weeds, you end up having to shoot through a fence.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back