Swiss Army Friend
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
fatephoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
And no Friday thread yet?!

This weekend will go one of two ways....I have a Dr's appointment in a few hours because there is some concern over my blood pressure and some symptoms I've been having. My hope is that the Dr says "You're a wuss, get over it" rather than "you'll need to slow down and rest". If the first happens then I'll be going to class Saturday morning from 8-1:00, then doing some cleaning and finishing up various photo projects for clients. If he says the second then I'll have to withdraw from my very last term from school and probably lay on my left side while sipping water until lil Miss decides it's time to be born.

Someone else must have a much more exciting weekend planned!

Took the day off work today as I just found out I got a better job paying more money and I figure what the heck a 3day weekend sounds good.

Hoping to join in the eastern ontario meetup with airic, chiller and raymond on saturday (if it happens ?), Saturday night I'm having company for dinner and Sunday will just be chilling with all my boys ... may go skating?

Oh and between all this I need to finish painting my kitchen cupboard doors and then reattach them with new hardware because I'm tiring of not having a complete kitchen! :mrgreen:

Anyways there's my weekend in a nutshell.

Oh and Allison, good luck with your appointment ... I'll keep you in my thoughts ... Wishing you well :hug::

errant_star said:
...Hoping to join in the eastern ontario meetup with airic, chiller and raymond on saturday ...

WOW!
How cool will THAT be!?!?!?!?!? :shock:
Awww.
If only Ontario were not so far away ...

Nothing much planned here, as always.
Daughter'll be off to yet another swim meet, so we must be her "shuttle service".

Raking leaves would urgently have to be put on the agenda, by the look of it.

All the best to you and Evelyn, Alison, and may you only be a "wuss" (was that the word?) ;)

AlisonPower said:
there is some concern over my blood pressure and some symptoms I've been having.

:confused: you do what the doctor says ... feet up ... deep breaths ... don't make aprilraven and me come up there ... in all our Arkansas glory ... and move in like the in-laws from hell!

But I'm sure the doctor will say it's just all part of the final gestational descent. You'll be fine.

As for my weekend ... shopping with aprilraven. Finally done with football season and can have girl time again!!!:thumbup:

Congrats on the new job, Jen! :thumbup: Good for you.

Alison, will it help if *I* tell you you're a wuss? :mrgreen: hmmm....didn't think so. Good luck today! :hug::

I still have so much on my plate I just scramble to see what gets done. I am refinishing a great old dining room table I got when my in-laws moved last summer, and I really hope to complete that project this weekend. I'm at the polyurethane/varnishing stages now, the major sanding/staining part is done. It looks great! :)

I have film to develop, prints to mail, prints to make.... :chatty: ongoing stuff for me, it seems!

And kicking laundry around through it all. :lol:

I'm making sirloin steaks tonight, with mashed tatas, then apple pie and vanilla ice cream for dessert. :) Figured I'd spoil my man for a day...plus we've hardly spent any time together all week, so it's an 'us' night. I work on Saturday night, but I have Sunday off and I'm hoping to visit my brother and my neice and nephew.

ahh..alison, can me and anicole talk about blood pressure?? pah-lees... if your not on meds by the time your 30, your the mailmans kid....

our family has bp meds for breakfast...

please please relax.... it sounds like your one who keeps busy all the time, and needs to slow down...maybe this is Gods way of dropping you to lower gears..

if you need us, me and nicole can be there...and yes, like inlaws from hell... but we can put YOUR feet up, run get ya sweet tea..and put oprah on for ya..... nicole cooks really well... and me...? well..... i can sit and watch opie with you!! take care.. holler if'n you need us.... we can be over there faster than the revenu'er man sniffin' a still..!!

Tonight we are having two of my sisters and their families over for a BBQ. We bought their kids a bunch of stuff from Costa Rica.

I'm working tomorrow...it's rare that I work on a weekend (at the office) so I welcome the chance to get some overtime.

I'm hoping to get some editing done on my vacation photos this weekend. Although I'm not thrilled with how my photos look when edited on my new LCD screen...when viewed on a regular monitor. I'm looking into setting up a two monitor system at home.

Good Luck Alison.

I know you want them to look good, but we won't be too critical of those photos, Mike - we're just excited to see them! :thumbup: I'm sure the areas you visited were amazing. :)

Anicole and Aprilraven...you're welcome anytime! We even have a sweet tea maker...which I haven't used in about 4 months much to Aubrey's dismay! My Mother also has high blood pressure and I've had it in past pregnancies so I guess it's to be expected. I would just really, really, REALLY like to be done with school before the baby is born, but her health is more important than when I get my diploma!

Work, work, work, play some video games, work. I hope things go well at the Dr's visit Allison, and congrats on the new job Jen.

Oh that's right Big Mike got a new CPU. have funs with the new set up bro!

take care Alison!

well, tomorrow i'm supposed to attend a mini-DC meetup...depends on my ankle :(

this rest of the weekend will be spent buying gifts for John's 2nd birthday...having his portrait taken...picking out a cake, etc.

i need to take some pics...i haven't posted anything from the shore yet.

AlisonPower said:
We even have a sweet tea maker...which I haven't used in about 4 months
:confused:

sacrilege! blasphemy! oh my aching head!

CPR ... quick ... I can't breathe! :mrgreen:

My handy dandy tea maker runs twice a day ... plus the gallons I purchase from Sonic while out and about ... :confused:

(3+ gallons a day might explain why I have bp problems!)

take care, Alison, and let us know what the dr. says.

I'll send chicken & dumplings if needed ... a roast ... spaghetti & meatballs ... whatever you and little bit crave.

Oh my...sweet tea makes me sick. I drink loads of unsweetened green tea though... chai green tea makes me happy. I also drink lots of coffee, but I'm trying to pull back.

What was this thread about?

Most reactions

Back