It's Friday

Getting over the jetlag, though I hope I'll have overcome it by Sunday.

Today is not only Friday but Good Friday, which means that EVERYTHING is closed here, and NOBODY works (apart from the emergency people, of course, like anywhere else), so it was very not good that yesterday I thought it'd be Wednesday and that I'd have all the time of the world to do the necessary grocery shopping on the following day. It occurred to me past 8 p.m. that today is NOT Thursday, at all, but indeed GOOD Friday, with everything closed. So we had to fast a little, very devout, right? ;) (It is not so bad).

Both my kids are back home and talking about their experiences in their reespective training camps - Florian rode a record of 76.6 km/h on his racer bike (downhill!) and Sabine swam all together 125 kms (in 10 days). Wow.

Tomorrow is garden day (and photo day for me, like today, and yesterday, guess which photos I am talking about ;)), and Sunday is the day when my father-in-law will come round for coffee and probably spend the night till Monday. Monday after Easter is always also off and no one goes to work nor do the shops open. So tomorrow MUST at last also be SHOPPING day!!! I should not forget THAT again! The shops will be madhouses! With the shops closed for two days in a row, people usually buy as if the world is going to go under...

HAPPY EASTER!

Good Friday here - that means... shopping fever! crowds in the malls and local markets... crap... it is saturday in 30 minutes actually... so I've already backed 2 cakes for Easter and prepared a few local meals... but its fast and I can't even try it!....

oh... ok I did... I needed to know if there was enough pepper inside!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back