Its funny....

Ccauceg

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I came to a funny realization that most people that use cameras can't even focus a scene correctly. I mean, this seems strange it's not THAT hard. Also, not just normal people do this but some (lesser experienced) photographers too. What is the deal?

Hay! I represent that! :p I'm perficked in each and every way and never make misteaks!!

I came to a funny realization that most people that use cameras can't even focus a scene correctly. I mean, this seems strange it's not THAT hard. Also, not just normal people do this but some (lesser experienced) photographers too. What is the deal?
I came to a funny realization that most people that use automobiles can't even drive correctly. It's not THAT hard. Also, most can't even drive a proper transmission and everything in their car needs to be automatic for them.

I came to a funny realization that most people don't know how to use a computer correctly. It's not THAT hard. Everyone seems to think they need virus scanners, malware scanners, and firewalls to protect themselves rather than just using their head while surfing the internet.

It can be said about anything and everything, not just people with cameras....

Oh yeah!! Right on! Let's do the thread like that. :D

I came to a funny realization that most people don't know how to use a bathroom correctly. No wait... better not go there. <-- Which is probably what THEY say. :D

Do you mean that they can't use manual focus?

... well why don't you post some of your pics and show us all how it's done PROPERLY...?
Jedo

is it hard to live your life if you made a mistake then people say some things about that but later on they realized that they've done sillier mistake?

the deal is, everything is not perfect as everybody think it should be...
everybody has their own way, you focus your camera well, cool, but photography deals with other things too, that's why we are here in the forum to learn from each other, right? :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back