er111a TPF Noob! Joined Jan 30, 2008 Messages 1,896 Reaction score 6 Location Virginia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 13, 2010 #1 my new lens a canon 50 mm f/ 1.4 came today
matfoster TPF Noob! Joined Feb 12, 2010 Messages 722 Reaction score 0 Location Nuneaton, Warwickshire, UK Mar 13, 2010 #2 yay!
gian133 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 2, 2009 Messages 214 Reaction score 0 Location South East Michigan Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 13, 2010 #3 :thumbup:
Big TPF Noob! Joined Apr 22, 2009 Messages 1,227 Reaction score 0 Location New Hampshire Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 13, 2010 #4 Copy cat lo. I just got mine Wednesday!
Overread21 hmm I recognise this place! And some of you! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined May 1, 2008 Messages 25,507 Reaction score 5,112 Location UK - England Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 13, 2010 Moderator 🛠️ #6 :addpics::addpics:
PJL TPF Noob! Joined Sep 12, 2009 Messages 418 Reaction score 18 Location Upstate NY Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 13, 2010 #7 Exactly. Less talky more shooty, either of the lens or something with the lens
er111a TPF Noob! Joined Jan 30, 2008 Messages 1,896 Reaction score 6 Location Virginia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 13, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 Overread said: :addpics::addpics: Click to expand... lol now that is funny I will be taking pics once I can start wearing contacts again and that will be monday
Overread said: :addpics::addpics: Click to expand... lol now that is funny I will be taking pics once I can start wearing contacts again and that will be monday
MSnowy Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Mar 1, 2010 Messages 5,341 Reaction score 4,116 Location Scituate, MA. Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 13, 2010 #9 pics!
creisinger TPF Noob! Joined Oct 19, 2009 Messages 470 Reaction score 2 Location Miami Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 13, 2010 #10 er111a said: my new lens a canon 50 mm f/ 1.4 came today Click to expand... ... well, now you need a body to mount it on. Duh guys, that's why he didn't post any pics yet...
er111a said: my new lens a canon 50 mm f/ 1.4 came today Click to expand... ... well, now you need a body to mount it on. Duh guys, that's why he didn't post any pics yet...
Renol TPF Noob! Joined Sep 25, 2009 Messages 180 Reaction score 2 Location Chicago, IL Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 13, 2010 #11 Good choice! I've got one of those myself and I love it. Great lens to have
TJ K No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 9, 2008 Messages 2,093 Reaction score 1 Location Sunny South Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 13, 2010 #12 Huh that's nothing compared to my new 50 f/0.95 lol jk Congrats on the new lens. Enjoy it and hope to see pics soon. TJ
Huh that's nothing compared to my new 50 f/0.95 lol jk Congrats on the new lens. Enjoy it and hope to see pics soon. TJ
AUZambo TPF Noob! Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 573 Reaction score 6 Location Birmingham, AL, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 13, 2010 #13 er111a said: Overread said: :addpics::addpics: Click to expand... lol now that is funny I will be taking pics once I can start wearing contacts again and that will be monday Click to expand... That's what the diopter is for....i think.
er111a said: Overread said: :addpics::addpics: Click to expand... lol now that is funny I will be taking pics once I can start wearing contacts again and that will be monday Click to expand... That's what the diopter is for....i think.
er111a TPF Noob! Joined Jan 30, 2008 Messages 1,896 Reaction score 6 Location Virginia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 13, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #14 dont have one
FattyMcJ TPF Noob! Joined Jan 29, 2010 Messages 780 Reaction score 29 Location Colorado Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 14, 2010 #15 er111a said: dont have one Click to expand... Silly, yes you do. Every camera has one.