It's like christmas in January!

Sideburns

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I get home from school today around 4...and I see a package sitting on the table. Not addressed to me, but it's from TPF. I rip it open, and find.....

MY NEW CAMERA STRAP!!!

Wow. I'm so excited it's finally here. It's amazing. It was pain to wear my camera around my neck even with my 50 1.8 on it.

I just put it on my camera, and wearing my 70-200 around my neck feels almost as if there's nothing there...it's awesome. Pretty nice on the shoulder too...though I don't like how the camera drops straight down...but I guess you gotta live with that...(I'd rather it lay across my back)

Good choice on the brand of strap, TPF. Nailed it!

Thanks!

If you were on the fence, go get it fellas (and ladies)!

I don't have the TPF one, but the same strap. You would be hard pressed to find a better strap.

Yea, I have one for my Blads, but like the UP-STRAP for my Nikon's and laptop Pelican case. Between the two, I think the Up-Strap has a slight edge, but they are pricey.

What is this christmas you speak of?

I don't have the TPF one, but the same strap. You would be hard pressed to find a better strap.

I am already in love with it. It's so comfortable it's like nothing is there.

Christmas came a little late huh....sweet

Well ya...I said to my mom "since you didn't even ask me what I wanted for christmas...can I order myself a strap?" and she said yes. Works for me.

What is this christmas you speak of?

:( Did you miss out on all the fun?
Maybe you need to come to Canada and get some hot chocolate? lol

Christmas came a little late huh....sweet
Well ya...I said to my mom "since you didn't even ask me what I wanted for christmas...can I order myself a strap?" and she said yes. Works for me.

Ha Ha, sweet, ya gotta love it when things work out as planned.

Most reactions

Back