It's like... our TPF ALTERNATE UNIVERSE!!!!

So.

There's... a "Photo Forum".

Not THE Photo Forum.

Just Photo Forum.

I came to log in, and without thinking, I typed "photoforum.com"

And when I got HERE I was really confused and wondering why we suddenly got a makeover.

And then I couldn't log in.

And then I couldn't log in again.

And then I realized what had happened.

IT WAS LIKE I TRAVELED TO AN ALTERNATE UNIVERSE. :lmao:

They're different.

Therefore they are evil and I hate them.

I actually already have an acct on the "other" photo forum, I just dont use it very often. apparently not very many people do.

Yeah I just stumbled across this...

$pix.jpg

AHEM...

Oh yea, we were all doing that "bunny" avatar theme a while back remember? It was YOUR idea Mana... Guess i never went back and changed it on that forum.

Told ya i wasnt on it very often.

What I'm more concerned about is that you bunnied yourself everywhere!! You got the bunny bad

The bunny was very convincing.

Lets see how many forums you can find my bunny avatar on!

4th google result for Pixmedic

"Single Boobie for Pixmedic"

Same aspect goes, I was a member there first. One day I put "the" in the address bar and it brought me here. I will say the only plus is like pixmedic said the nsfw section, but even that lacks because of traffic.

The moderators are pretty good here, I hardly ever seen this place blown up with spam.

Oooh! This is fun! While I'd love to let your imaginations run wild, I've already seen what can happen, so here's the lowdown: :wink:

We actually have three photography forums in our network, the third being CanonForums.net. I feel like raising some philosophical comparison about how some humans believe there is no other intelligent life in such a vast universe, and others do not, but, I'll continue instead. This forum is by FAR the busiest, and therefore the most regulated and evolved. The others, I'm just now getting around to working on.

They will surely never be exactly what this forum is, but there are some charming qualities to both. Anyone who wants to venture over to either and help report spam and clean things up a bit would be greatly appreciated, but I would never want to detract from what this place is.

Cheers,
Ffarl

Ffarl... 2 things.

1. So you're saying we're the best and most awesome forum? <---------------------- THERE YOU HAVE IT EVERYONE! STRAIGHT FROM THE TOP! WEEEEEEEE'RE BETTER THAN THEEEEEEEY AAAAAAAAAARE! :lmao:

2. IS THAT MIGHTY BOOSH IN YOUR AVATAR?!?!?!?! You're my new favorite person.

e.rose,
You are correct on both. The ONLY think photoforum.com has over you guys is that if I were a brand new photographer looking to have someone tell me my shots look nice, I would post them there instead of here. :D

Mighty Boosh took over for SNL for me years ago! Old Greg is my hero!

Yeah I was scanning threads to see what the photography was like and what the comments were like.

It was mostly pretty meh photography with a lot of attaboys.

There was ONE pic of a girl showing us her very shapely hind quarters... but that was about it.

Yeah I was scanning threads to see what the photography was like and what the comments were like.

There was ONE pic of a girl showing us her very shapely hind quarters... but that was about it.

Uh, link please!!

"You seen my downstairs mixup."

Uh, link please!!

I'm so not going back there to find that. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back