It's like... our TPF ALTERNATE UNIVERSE!!!!

ffarl? how do you have the magic wrench there? I'm so confused!

ffarl? how do you have the magic wrench there? I'm so confused!

Hmm must mean its either ffarl's copycat or its also owned by the big forum company that owns us here (which also explains the similar setup)

I'm having an "All of this has happened before and all of this will happen again" kind of moment. :lmao: Okay, I've got to stop staring into the abyss.

Hi, I Guess..

wow you don't just burn a bridge... you call up god and have him delete the place where it used to be!

That is the most hilarious thing I've heard all week, haha!

they do have one "plus" over there... any member can post in and view their nude section.

Well SH*T! Sign me UP!

IT WAS LIKE I TRAVELED TO AN ALTERNATE UNIVERSE. :lmao:
... and, apparently she found her way back... :roll: Oh well, what was Plan 'B' again? :waiting:

Oh THANKS John.

And to think I actually LIKED you.

:lmao: :hug::

I did the same thing a few times landing on that forum. I remember reading some comments about the excellent known photographers no longer where posting and all seemed to vanish. I just kept thinking they all are probably at TPF now.:mrgreen: From the sound of some of the comments of the regulars there,I think they think there on a different universe.

Last edited:
Oooh! This is fun! While I'd love to let your imaginations run wild, I've already seen what can happen, so here's the lowdown: :wink:

We actually have three photography forums in our network, the third being CanonForums.net. I feel like raising some philosophical comparison about how some humans believe there is no other intelligent life in such a vast universe, and others do not, but, I'll continue instead. This forum is by FAR the busiest, and therefore the most regulated and evolved. The others, I'm just now getting around to working on.

They will surely never be exactly what this forum is, but there are some charming qualities to both. Anyone who wants to venture over to either and help report spam and clean things up a bit would be greatly appreciated, but I would never want to detract from what this place is.

Cheers,
Ffarl

The twilight Zone you are in the 5th dimension.:confused:

I actually already have an acct on the "other" photo forum, I just dont use it very often. apparently not very many people do.

Oooh! This is fun! While I'd love to let your imaginations run wild, I've already seen what can happen, so here's the lowdown: :wink:

We actually have three photography forums in our network, the third being CanonForums.net. I feel like raising some philosophical comparison about how some humans believe there is no other intelligent life in such a vast universe, and others do not, but, I'll continue instead. This forum is by FAR the busiest, and therefore the most regulated and evolved. The others, I'm just now getting around to working on.

They will surely never be exactly what this forum is, but there are some charming qualities to both. Anyone who wants to venture over to either and help report spam and clean things up a bit would be greatly appreciated, but I would never want to detract from what this place is.

Cheers,
Ffarl

Ffarl... 2 things.

1. So you're saying we're the best and most awesome forum? <---------------------- THERE YOU HAVE IT EVERYONE! STRAIGHT FROM THE TOP! WEEEEEEEE'RE BETTER THAN THEEEEEEEY AAAAAAAAAARE! :lmao:

2. IS THAT MIGHTY BOOSH IN YOUR AVATAR?!?!?!?! You're my new favorite person.

Last edited by a moderator:
Emily...it is indeed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

Back