It's My 21st Birthday :)

really, you too? why don't you drink alcohol?

and both of you are younger than me...we need someone "old" with us in this thread ;)

Well, I tried once.. Didn't go too well for my landlord. Let's just say it makes me a different person :lol:
But I can be old if you want.. :eek:ldman: Although I don't think this is what you had in mind :p :biglaugh:

thank you for making me laugh

ETA: adding a smilie for Raj

images

Last edited:
thank you for making me laugh
You're most welcome!! :) But it really does sound as if you're displeased when there are no smileys accompanying your posts :p

View attachment 82954
Nothing like a tall refreshing glass of chocolate milk!

I'm afraid everyone's "drinking" advice doesn't apply to me, as I've chosen not to drink (alcohol! :)

You're 21 now, this is how you should really be drinking..:grumpy: :lol:

:lol: This was at a friends (rented) place, also in one of my birthdays.. All of them got wasted the earlier night, and this was the following morning. As I didn't drink with them, we had a bet on whether or not I can drink 1.5 Ltrs of pure milk (not even sugar) at one go. Please excuse my attire, but when you're expecting your friends to mash the cake on your face, this is what you should be wearing. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I watched that for a few times...

don't ever drink milk with sugar!

oh, forgot a smilie ;)

I watched that for a few times... don't ever drink milk with sugar! oh, forgot a smilie ;)

Milk with sugar?!

I love beer, so many different styles and favors. Now the alcohol part is unimportant compared to the taste.

I loved beer, so many different styles and favors. Now the alcohol part is unimportant compared to the taste.
well my sentence would be exactly like yours but with a small change, added letter "d"

do I need a smilie here also?

Last edited:
Well I'm old enough that when I did turn 21 going to a bar wasn't that big of deal for me, I was actually able to drink legally in bars at 18 in our neighboring state of Iowa. There was much wailing and nashing of teeth when they finally changed the drinking age over there to 21.

our law about the lowest age for drinking isn't efficient at all... we didn't even have it until recently and the limit is 18 not 21

Oh no!!! I missed your birthday!!! I'm sorry, babe!
I hope you had a wonderful day! :hug::

Hope you had a great birthday

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

Back