What's new

It's my birthday and I'll post random photos if I want to....

RussJasper

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 3, 2009
Messages
59
Reaction score
0
Location
London, Ontario
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
... i will also cry if i want to... this is my party. :P

1. Buddies Stg 3 S4...

2. Buddies 2008 M5

3. Abandoned factory in Detroit

4. Detroit skyline

5. Alley way in detroit

6. Self portrait
 
Clean Audi! Love the intercooler!
 
I like the shots, especially the first. Something to look at though, it appears you have some dust on your sensor, evidenced by the dark spots in the sky in photo 1.
 
I think those could have just been dirt on the UV filter when we were rolling. I took that shot before i took all the rest and there is nothing on any from those sets.

I do need to get a cleaning kit. any you guys recommend?
 
That's dirt on your sensor. You wouldn't see a small speck of dust on your UV filter, it would be nearly invisible... unless it's the size of an eraser head. :)

Here's what I use.
 
Oh, and that car is BEAUTIFUL. Love that beast...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom