Its my Birthday today and ,,

jewely

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have a lil money to spend ,,,

Help !!!! I need a shopping list ,, for my sony a230 i have the standard lens the 55-200 mm lens and a uv filter lens
cans anyones give me some shopping list ideas ,, like must & it would be nice for me to have as a beginer wish list item ?

ie: things like flash , remote shutter realse , etc etc

Thanks !

First off, what's the budget? The three things I would recommend, in order are:

-A good circular polarizing filter (Tiffen or Hoya multi-coated)

-A flash

-A good tripod (Manfrotto, some Velbon and Sunpak units)

Don't forget to look at used gear - you'll get a lot more for your money, especially in the tripod department.

-A flash

Don't forget to look at used gear - you'll get a lot more for your money, especially in the tripod department.

Definately some good advice there, also what are you shooting? take a look at what you wanna shoot and then look at your gear, if it's do-able then go crazy if you can use another lens, go for it. If your shooting macro go for a macro lens if you need a faster lens do that for portraits. Look at used options. A flash is always a good addition no matter what you shoot. Also if you dont already have one a tripod/monopod is also a great addition.

Good luck!

Take a look at a Sigma 17-70 f2.8/4 DC macro lens. It is very sharp, and would give you the wider range that your missing right now. Check KEH for a used one, they have some really good bargins and are a trustworthy company.

-A flash

Ditto, except that I'll throw in B+W on the filter choices.

Happy-Birthday001.jpg

Well After Victorias secret the budget is about 140 lol soo not too much
I have a cheap tripod in the garage i just found , i know i need a good one but wanna kinda hold off on that cause , i see thoose can get way out of my budget , as for flash anyone got any good site that i can get one for my sony ( apperantly my hot shoe is backwards) i geuss they pruposly made them that way (konica minolta ) and im thinking the fliters are def in my buget ,,, what about a shutter realse cord ?

you should have spent everything on the lingerie!

Most reactions

Back