What's new

It's my party...

Joined
Jul 2, 2012
Messages
1,669
Reaction score
1,779
Location
talbot victoria australia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The last donut taken and there are none left.... sigh:(... I will just wear the box in protest...
He had just turned 3 after a big day didn't want anymore pictures taken
 

Attachments

  • $DSC_0380.webp
    $DSC_0380.webp
    175.3 KB · Views: 96
This would have been awesome, if his peeping eye was seen through that hole
Even now it is good; but could have been better that way...my thought :D
 
This would have been awesome, if his peeping eye was seen through that hole
Even now it is good; but could have been better that way...my thought :D

if you enlarge it you will notice his eye peeking through the side of the handle space.....
I don't normally shoot sad children but his face and actions were just cute yet touching....

here is another that I took while I had the chance..
 

Attachments

  • $DSC_0379.webp
    $DSC_0379.webp
    159.7 KB · Views: 70

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom