It's not just Americans...

Oh. My. Gawd.

That is just sad, weird, bizarre, irrational (I'll stop at those)

lol i guess that works for some people though. I had a teacher in highschool who met his wife through the game Everquest.

well considering they first met online as well its probably as close to having an affair as the guy was going to get to ;)

I read this one on another forum but the article they linked had pictures of said couple at their wedding... I'm pretty sure they had to add extra support to the ground...

My husband plays World of Warcraft. He's too busy "trying to pwn noobs" to meet anyone online though. He does play a female character and has had some male characters hit on him until he had to put them on ignore - they also gave him free stuff because they thought he was a girl in real life.

My husband plays World of Warcraft. He's too busy "trying to pwn noobs" to meet anyone online though. He does play a female character and has had some male characters hit on him until he had to put them on ignore - they also gave him free stuff because they thought he was a girl in real life.

which is proof why non-geeks should not play RPGs online - they have no idea How to roleplay (its why I find MMOs boring)

That's funny... I wonder why she didn't just get a cyber-divorce... Maybe she just wanted a 'good' excuse...

I think she cyber divorced him when she started playing WoW. Leaving Second Life must means your character dies.

I read this one on another forum but the article they linked had pictures of said couple at their wedding...
I found that pic here

And it was only in reading the story on that second site that I see it was a British couple!! (Which wasn't mentioned in the link Hertz posted.)

I would have posted a link but I'm not sure if apug's soap box forum would be appropriate to link.

Most reactions

Back